Dog Gets High After Accidentally Eating Magic Mushrooms

By : Liam BondTwitterLogo

0 Shares
VID Dog finds magic mushrooms in local beef pie Dog Gets High After Accidentally Eating Magic MushroomsYouTube

It goes without saying, but if you’re partial to mind-altering substances, you should keep them well out of the way of pets.

However, there will be occasions when man’s best friend stumbles across those that grow naturally – magic mushrooms, for instance. And as we know, dogs will eat just about anything.

Advertisement

This eight-month-old border collie, named Roxy, was inquisitively roaming around her owner’s ranch when she came across some wild shrooms growing in a load of cow shit, and helped herself to a snack.

Advertisement

Roxy’s owner found her stumbling around with extremely dilated eyes. He soon rushed her to the vet, despite claiming that it appeared as though the young dog was seemingly ‘enjoying the experience’.

Advertisement

Thankfully, Roxy was lucky and made a full recovery from her trip and was back to her old self the following day.

That trip looked intense!


Credits

Mirror

Comments