Selling trainers is big business nowadays. The secondary market for rare footwear is estimated to reach $1 billion in sales. And according to Sneakerhead, these are the most expensive trainers to hit the US resell market.
It’s no suprise Kanye’s offerings make it on to the list, but the self proclaimed genius will be disappointed he isn’t at the top. I can’t imagine wearing any of these trainers, but maybe I’m just not trendy enough.
10. NIKE x FRAGMENT DESIGN SOCK DART OBSIDIAN | $375
9. Commonwealth x ASICS GEL-Lyte V “Da Vinci” | $399
8. Air Jordan XX9 Photo Reel | $418
7. PACKER SHOES x ASICS GEL LYTE III (DIRTY BUCK) | $426
6. Nike Flyknit Superfly Mercurial Obsidian | $560
5. Nike Flyknit Superfly Mercurial Grey | $565
4. Nike Air Foamposite One – Chromeposite | $817
3. Air Jordan 2 Just Don | $1,045
2. Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost | $1,416
1. Nike Air Foamposite One – Tianjin | $1,694