In a story which will officially make every guy in the world wince, it turns out Channing Tatum once had a pretty horrendous accident with boiling water and his nether regions.
Tatum revealed the horrifying tale in an appearance on The Howard Stern Show where, ironically, he was promoting Magic Mike XXL, a movie about getting his member out.
Apparently the incident occurred when the actor was filming ‘The Eagle’.
Because it was so cold during the shoot, members of the crew used cups of warm water to heat them up inside the wetsuits they were wearing.
Unfortunately, on one occasion, someone handed Tatum a cup of boiling water, and he burned himself in the worst possible place.
Recalling the worst moment of his life, Tatum said:
I started hyperventilating, screaming. You know when you burn your finger and it just keeps burning? It kept burning for like the next 20 to 30 minutes. I was having a complete panic attack!
To add insult to injury, the people taking care of Tatum after the incident played ‘Sex on Fire’ by Kings of Leon.
Still, despite his wang being left “shrivelled” and losing the “skin on my penis”, Tatum doesn’t hold a grudge against the bloke who caused the injury.
So, this poor guy — he had been, for 13 hours, running up a hill to boil a huge bottle of water, fill it half-full with, like, actual kettle water, run back down the hill and then put it with the river water, and then come over to me just to keep me warm all day.Advertisement
Thankfully, Tatum is all healed up now. If you can stomach the full tale of willy woe, you can listen to the whole clip from the interview above.