Over in Detroit, US a man was left hospitalised after eating his daughters pot brownies by accident. Not knowing the brownies contained weed the man at them and later thought he was having a stroke.
The daughter had to confess that the brownies she had made contained marijuana after her dad was left hospitalised after accidentally eating them.
Although medical marijuana is legal in Michigan, possession of the drug of those who don’t require it could be up to $2000.
The teens fate is left unknown whether she will have to pay the fine, as the drug infused snack has been taken to a forensic lab for analysis.