The US government recently released a load of documents recovered from Osama bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, and one of them was an application form to join the terrorist organization.
US Officials have fully translated the document into English, and you will be surprised by some of the requirements.
Are you fed up with your current job? Looking for a new challenge? See whether you have what it takes to join Al-Qaeda:
To summarise, Al-Qaeda are looking for applicants who are:
– Goal oriented: “What objectives would you would like to accomplish on your jihad path?”
– Well rounded: “Do you have any hobbies or pastimes?”
– Well read: “How much of the holy Qur’an have you memorized?” “What is your favorite material: science or
– Multi-lingual: “What other languages do you speak and at what level?”
– Legible handwriting: “Please write clearly and legibly”
– F**king crazy!!!
Yet the most amazing part of the application form is that it manages to make suicide bombings seem like just another standard job role: “Do you wish to become a suicide bomber?”
Later on it asks whom the organisation should contact should you be martyred.
Your job doesn’t look too bad right now, does it?
This goes to prove there is no avoiding bureaucracy in life.