Girl Rushed To Hospital After Drinking Iceland Milk Containing Glue

By : Charlie MartinTwitterLogo

0 Shares

MilkWebsiteThumb 640x400 Girl Rushed To Hospital After Drinking Iceland Milk Containing Glue

A six-year old girl was left hospitalised after drinking Iceland milk that contained false nail glue.

Advertisement

It was clear that it wasn’t milk that the girl drank after a ‘white hardened substance’ appeared round her mouth, leaving her parents concerned. Luckily enough she spat it out before swallowing, which would’ve ended in a much worse situation.

The girls parents rushed her to A&E where they were informed that the liquid drank contained glue. Her mother stated:

Advertisement

There are certain standards you expect. It’s just disgusting. It’s just lucky she didn’t ingest it because this could have been a completely different situation. Even I can’t drink a cup of coffee now.

Advertisement

She also contacted the dairy who provided the milk, hopefully they’ll get some serious compensation for this.

Absolutely disgusting, especially as a child drank it.

Comments