Man Gets Seriously Injured After E-Cigarette Explodes In His Face

By : Rebecca KnightTwitterLogo

0 Shares

UNILAD ecig web6 Man Gets Seriously Injured After E Cigarette Explodes In His Face

One man from Cobb County in Georgia, US, suffered horrific burns when an e-cigarette exploded in his face.

Advertisement

James Lauria saw a hole blown through his palate and second degree burns to his face and chest, when the device malfunctioned and exploded.

The 23 year old said it was just a ‘normal day’ at work back on July 29th, before the e-cigarette exploded, and the ‘last thing’ he remembers is being airlifted to hospital.

Advertisement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Lnv_qsPYU

Advertisement

After spending time in the burns unit, James is now staying at his parents house while he recuperates, and is on a liquid only diet.

He now speaks with a lisp, and wants to warn others of the potential dangers that come from using e-cigarettes, with 100 fires in the UK alone thought to have been caused by the devices in the last couple of years.


Credits

Independent

Comments