Parents Pay Tragic Tribute To Toddler Son Who Died After Choking On Grape

By : Rebecca KnightTwitterLogo

0 Shares
UNILAD grape web12 Parents Pay Tragic Tribute To Toddler Son Who Died After Choking On GrapeMirror

The parents of two-year-old who died after choking on a grape in Pizza Hut have issued a heart-breaking tribute to him.

After choking on the grape, Jacob Jenkins later died at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle, with his parents by his bedside.

Advertisement

His parents, Abigail Wilson and David Jenkins made the horrendous choice to turn their son’s life support off after medical advice, as locals released balloons in his memory.

UNILAD grape kid216 Parents Pay Tragic Tribute To Toddler Son Who Died After Choking On GrapeSWNS

His mother issued a tribute, and wrote on Facebook:

Jacob grew his angel wings at 7pm as people let off their balloons.

We chose this time to let him go as we knew everyone would be thinking of him and have him in their thoughts.

There was nothing we could do. Jacob died in mine and his dad’s arms with his family by his side.

Advertisement

We then went outside and released our own balloons.

UNILAD 5655 Parents Pay Tragic Tribute To Toddler Son Who Died After Choking On GrapeFacebook

There was also an outpouring of support on Twitter for the family, with many people expressing their well-wishers:


Credits

Mirror

Comments