When this 14-year-old schoolboy lit a firework in his bedroom “for a laugh” it was only going to end badly.
You’ve all tried to impress a girl in the past, but there are better ways to do. Dylan Cosgrove, 15, thought an indoor fireworks display was the key to this girl’s heart. It wasn’t.
And when the fuse wouldn’t go out after lighting it, he decided to take it to the corner of his room and put his hand over it in order to contain the explosion. That gets you some points at least. Protecting your love interest is always priority.
However if you have to do it THIS way then you’re probably not going to last very long in the real world. The explosion blew off his fingertips and broke bones in his hand.
Seriously, this isn’t even a ‘laugh’. Don’t replicate this. Fireworks are very f*cking dangerous kids.