Annah Sophia Stevenson was looking forward to tucking into her Big Mac when she realised something was amiss.
It only took her three bites of the popular burger to realise that the taste was a little bit different than usual, and after she pulled a half eaten cockroach out of her mouth, she realised just what was wrong.
She bought the burger from McDonald’s in Blenheim, Queensland, Australia and claimed:
I was working on it for about three or four seconds, I thought it was a bit of grisly meat. The guts were hanging out and it had a big hole in the middle of it.
I’ll never, ever eat another Big Mac as long as I live.
After reading this and seeing that documentary on how chicken nuggets are really made, we aren’t sure we will eat another Maccy’s either!