In today’s most worrying news story, the deadliest spider on the planet has been found in the UK.
A Brazilian Wandering Spider was discovered in a Tamesworth Warehouse chilling out beside some pallets which had been sent over from South America.
This arachnid’s venom is the most toxic in the business and one bite from this little guy would leave you in unbearable pain for six hours and, without the antidote, lead to death.
And apparently this female discovered in the Midlands is the biggest ever seen in the UK, just to leave all you arachnophobes cowering in fear.
The spider is currently undergoing examination in London in what we really hope is a maximum security joint.