A man reportedly risked his life by going back into a burning house to save his Xbox.
The gamer from Kansas, US, had originally run out of his property when he noticed the flames, according to ABC15.
However, after remembering his beloved game console was still inside, he decided to return.
The man managed to get the Xbox out but suffered for his efforts after inhaling smoke while making the rescue.
Luckily the man didn’t suffer any serious injuries but the fire did cause $80,000 (£48,467) worth of damage to his home.
Source: ABC15 Arizona