Your daily dose of nope is here to brighten up your Monday morning, because no matter how shitty you feel going into work, spare a thought for Sunil Dade.
The 33-year-old from London was bitten by a spider, and has now seen his neck turn black. Yeah, that’s right. Black.
The trainee plumber thinks a false widow spider bit him when he was taking out his washing in the garden, and called it a ‘million times worse’ than a bee sting.
It was like I’d been struck by lightning.
I started shaking, my legs, my arms, uncontrollably. I ran into the house crying and shouting for my younger brother Sandeep, who’s 25, to help me.
It took him a day to go to the GP, who then sent him to A&E.
Sunil was then prescribed antibiotics, yet after a week, his neck started to turn black.
Bits of skin were peeling off and his neck was bleeding, and at that point you’d really begin to worry – which he did.
Sunil is still suffering, and has been unable to go to work – with his GP confirming he had been bitten by a venomous spider.
Given he threw the spider away, there’s no way to tell if it was a false widow, but looking at the mess it’s made of Sunil’s neck, let’s hope there aren’t any coming our way.