– 300g pizza dough
– 4tbsp pizza sauce
– 100g Cheddar cheese (grated)
– Cumberland sausage (cooked and sliced)
– 100g bacon lardons (cooked)
– 100g black pudding (chopped)
– 100g Mozzarella
– 5x cherry tomatoes (halved)
– 2x eggs
First, roll out the pizza dough into a (rough!) circle.
Spread on the pizza sauce, then add the cheddar cheese, sausage, bacon, black pudding, Mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
Bake for 5 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius then remove from the oven and crack the eggs on top.
Bake for a further 6-7 minutes – until the egg white is cooked through.
Slice up, and enjoy!