– 150g chorizo,
– 2x chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
– 2 tsp fresh oregano (finely chopped)
– 50g sun dried tomatoes (chopped)
– 2x cloves garlic (finely chopped)
– 1x jar red pesto
– 300ml double cream
– 150g cherry tomatoes (halved)
– 100g parmesan (grated)
– 250g penne pasta (cooked)
– Handful parsley (finely chopped)
First, fry the chorizo in a little oil then add the chicken breast and cook for two minutes.
Add the oregano, garlic and sun dried tomatoes and cook for another couple of minutes.
Next, add the red pesto and the cream, bring to the boil and simmer for two minutes.
Season with salt & pepper, then add half the tomatoes, half the parmesan and half the parsley.
Stir in the cooked penne, remove from the heat and pour into a large serving bowl.
Sprinkle over the rest of the tomatoes, parmesan and parsley and enjoy!