A cameraman given unique access to Ground Zero has claimed he has video evidence that the George W Bush administration were responsible for the September 11 attacks.
The day of the attack Kurt Sonnenfeld, 39, was working for the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) which is part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sonnenfeld was given unrestricted access to the wreckage of the buildings soon after the towers collapsed and was asked record everything he saw, The Sun reports.
However Mr Sonnenfeld never handed back the footage, claiming that he’d unearthed shocking evidence proving that the U.S. government had prior knowledge of the attack.
He said that beneath World Trade Center 6 he came across an empty vault which had been cleared of its contents before the planes struck, indicating that they’d been tipped off.
Soon after Sonnenfeld’s life began to fall apart, he was arrested for the death of his wife when she was found with a bullet in her head.
Despite the charges later being dropped Sonnenfeld fled the country – fearing he’d be arrested to silence him – to Argentina where he now lives in exile.
In a documentary made in Argentina Sonnenfeld said:
One thing I’m certain of is that agencies of intelligence of the United States of America knew what was going to happen and at least let it happen.
Not only did they know it was going to happen, but they in fact collaborated.
The ex-FEMA agent also believes that the collapse of Tower Seven is further proof, despite not being hit by a plane, is further proof of U.S. involvement.
It’s important to remember that Sonnenfeld’s claims have been made before by other people and are widely disputed by a number of experts so maybe the conspiracy hasn’t been solved yet.