Worst Sex Injuries From Around The World Revealed

By : Jennifer BrowneTwitterLogo

0 Shares
9714UNILAD imageoptim couple love bedroom kissing 1200x800 Worst Sex Injuries From Around The World RevealedPixabay

Sex toys serve a pretty simple function in our lives, but of course accidents can happen.

From out-of-control vibrators to shattered light bulbs in unpleasant places and electric saws, here are some of the worst sex injury stories out there.

Be prepared to cringe.

Mixing power tools with sex toys.

18035UNILAD imageoptim Reciprocating Saw Worst Sex Injuries From Around The World RevealedWikipedia

For some unknown reason, an American couple had the terrible idea of mixing sex toys with an electric saw. In a twist everyone should have saw coming, the woman ended up in hospital.

While the injuries were severe enough for medevac, the 27-year-old was released from the hospital and recovered from her injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new, NBC reports.

Light bulbs should remain in light fittings.

184UNILAD imageoptim Unknown Worst Sex Injuries From Around The World RevealedPixabay

A young man in Croatia had the bright idea a few years ago to, rather than use a light bulb for its intended purpose, he found one and inserted it into his anus.

Unsurprisingly, it shattered and caused severe internal bleeding, which nearly caused him to bleed to death.

The bitten off penis.

giphy 15 Worst Sex Injuries From Around The World Revealed

A man in Singapore was fooling around with his girlfriend-on-the-side in a parked car when a van reversed and accidentally bumped the car, the Daily Star reports.

The woman was apparently so frightened that her jaw snapped shut and the man not only lost a bit of his penis but probably his marriage as well.

Getting a dildo stuck somewhere unpleasant.

37406UNILAD imageoptim 640px Funtoys vibrators byfunfactory6 Worst Sex Injuries From Around The World RevealedWikipedia

A student teacher revealed that she got a vibrator stuck up her backside during sex – and then tweeted her experience from hospital.

Emma Phillip and her boyfriend thought they lost their vibrator until she pressed down on her stomach and felt a buzzing inside.

She said:

We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out. When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.

Turns out, it was stuck in her anus. After trying a kitchen fork handle and BBQ prongs, they resorted to taking Emma to the hospital where she had to have surgery to remove the sex toy.

Curry burns.

23084UNILAD imageoptim Kaeng phet mu Worst Sex Injuries From Around The World RevealedWikipedia

In a rather unusual and unexpected sex accident, a woman in the U.S. was admitted to hospital with serious burns on her vagina after her husband decided to perform a sex act after eating a far-too-spicy curry. Ouch.

The condom cough.

20309UNILAD imageoptim condom 538601 960 720 Worst Sex Injuries From Around The World RevealedPixabay

Nasty coughs are usually just a indication that you’re coming down with something, but this wasn’t the case for a woman in Cameroon.

After suffering from a bad cough for weeks, she took herself to the doctor only to discover that she’d inhaled a condom during oral sex with a partner, the Daily Star reports.

The condom was lodged in her appendix which required surgery to remove it.

Moral of the story? While safe sex may not be fun, it’ll keep you out of the hospital.


Credits

Daily Star

Comments