This Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position For Men, According To Science

By : Alex MaysTwitterLogo

0 Shares

position web thumb 2 This Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position For Men, According To Science

There’s a very fine line between pain and pleasure during sex, but sometimes this line can be very easily crossed.

Not even because you’re trying anything weird or experimental, sometimes accidents just inevitably happen. But if you plan on ever having sex again, you might want to look away now.

A study has revealed the most dangerous sex position for men and the results don’t make for pretty reading.

Scientists in Brazil have studied fractured penises (yes that’s actually a thing, apparently) and published their findings in Advances in Urology.

aries 1 This Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position For Men, According To Science

If you’re a big fan of ‘cowgirl’ or ‘reverse cowgirl’ we have some bad news for you. Emergency records at hospitals in Brazil showed that this is responsible for half of all penile fractures.

Followed by doggy style on 29 per cent and good ol’ missionary coming in at 21 per cent.

The research concluded:

Our study supports the fact that sexual intercourse with ‘woman on top’ is the potentially riskiest sexual position related to penile fracture. Our hypothesis is that when woman is on top she usually controls the movement with her entire body weight landing on the erect penis, not being able to interrupt it when the penis suffers a wrong way penetration, because the harm is usually minor in woman with no pain but major in the penis. On the contrary, when the man is controlling the movement, he has better chances of stopping the penetration energy in response to the pain related to the penis harm, minimising it.

tumblr inline nuoqhj9kIS1ra4i12 500 This Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position For Men, According To Science

Yes, there’s a whole lot of pain when you fracture your dick. In 50 per cent of cases, a cracking sound was heard (shudders), but only 80 per cent of them lost their erection. What the fuck were the other 20 per cent thinking!? That’s pretty hardcore.

You’re probably wondering, could you still use a broken penis? Well, kind of. Without surgical treatment, up to 50 per cent of patients were left with a permanently deformed penis and some suffered erectile dysfunction and a lifetime of painful sex. Grim.

But before you start re-thinking your sexual strategy, we’ve got to take into account that this study was only carried out on 44 patients with a penile fracture.

Of these blokes, 28 were injured during straight sex, and four during homosexual intercourse. Six of them managed to fracture their dick through ‘penis manipulation’ (don’t even want to know what that involves) and four injured their penis in a way which was ‘unclear’.

nurse44 1 This Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position For Men, According To Science

Stay safe guys, a broken dick is not fun times.


Credits

The Mirror and 1 other

Comments