We looked at some of the best costumes yesterday to help you recover from your hangover, now let’s look at some of the worst to make you cringe and question life choices on Monday.
People can’t help themselves. Every year some folks give in to the temptation to shock fellow party goers when they head out for the night.
This year there were some costumes that just crashed and burned magnificently by the looks. Causing a nice bit of trouble on social media.
1) I guess if Halloween is about dread and horror then perhaps this couple do actually fit the criteria as Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian.
2) A man in a wig dressed up as a drugged woman and chucked Bill Cosby on his back.
3) A woman dressed as a Syrian refugee with a baby.
That one really did not sit well with the president of the Tibetan National Congress.
— Jigme (@JigmeUgen) November 1, 2015
4) A hybrid of Bruce and Caitlyn Jenner.
5) The dentist Walter Palmer with Cecil the Lion
6) A Californian man dressed up as a driver who died after being thrown from his car and landed on a freeway sign.
The man in the above costume has said people were “appalled and sickened” by his costume, others thought it was an “insensitive gesture,” he told the LAist yesterday.
Aside from being distasteful and unimaginative, I suppose what makes these the worst and most offensive costumes is that they cut too close to the bone of real life.
Ghosts, ghouls, vampires, zombies, aliens are all fantastical enough to be safe.
Real life is terrifying shit, though.
No one wants to be confronted with that.
Oh, also have no idea what celebrity Hugh Grant was going for here.
Generic lion onesie plus old sneakers. What?