Lets skip the introductions and get straight down to business!
This is what you’ll need before the match kicks off:
A large bottle of spirits between all of the lads, and your own personal stash of Beer or Cider.
You’ll also need a shot glass each and an empty pint glass (more on that later!)
Cut out some cards out of a blank sheet of paper and colour them yellow, or just write yellow on them.
The basic rules will stay the same for every game:
- 1) Take 1 shot per goal
- 2) 1 shot for a yellow card
- 3) 2 shots for a red card
- 4) There is no bathroom break allowed until the first goal, or yellow card.
- 5) Left hand rule for the first half, you must drink with only your left hand.
- 6) Right hand rule for the second half.
- 7) Every time the ball is picked up you must begin drinking your beer or cider and can’t stop until it is put down, this can be a goalkeeper, ref or outfield player.
- 8) When a penalty is awarded you must shout goal or miss, if you are wrong you must down your drink.
- 9) If an own goal is scored everyone must down their drinks.
- 10) If someone goes down injured you must drink until he gets up again.
- 11) Take a shot for every sub that’s made.
- 12) Every time a hot girl is shown in the crowd you must drink, if you’re the only one who thinks she’s hot you must down your drink.
- 13) If you break a rule, ie left hand rule, or bathroom rule or fail to drink a shot you will be awarded a yellow card. You don’t want to receive two yellows, if you do then the empty pint glass must be filled with some of everyone’s drink and a full shot must be downed!
England Game Rules:
Use all of the above rules for England games but add in theses additional rules:
- 1) You must sing the national anthem, if you are heard singing the wrong words you must down a shot after.
- 2) Every time a bald England fan with no top on is pictured on screen you must take a shot.
- 3) When England score you must down a shot as quick as you can and do the Sturridge celebration. The last person to complete the shot and celebration must down another shot.
- 4) You must drink every time you see Jack Wilshire hit the deck.
- 5) If England concede a goal everyone must down their drink before taking a shot.
- 6) Drink every time the England bench is shown.
We’re open to rule suggestion, comment with your own rule and the best ideas will be added before the start of the World Cup!