Ghost peppers are hot. Like, really hot. But apparently this cocky kid didn’t know just how much pain he’d be in when he took on this challenge.
This young lad immediately swallows one of the hottest peppers on the planet and, incredibly, it doesn’t end well for him.
He immediately starts freaking out, crying and babbling like a madman, in one of the more vivid and funnier examples of immediate regret we’ve seen recently.
I get the feeling this wasn’t what this guy was expecting when he snuck off to the school bathroom to down one of these bad boys whole on a dare. He won’t make this mistake ever again!