This Kid Microwaved A Glow Stick And Failed Epically

By :

0 Shares

Glow stick web thumb This Kid Microwaved A Glow Stick And Failed Epically
Putting glow sticks in the microwave is a stupid idea, as proven by this guy.

Advertisement

Meet Jack, the American kid who thought it would be cool to put a glow stick in a microwave. To be fair to him it was very cool before it exploded in his face, his eyes and on his “beautiful” shirt.

But for a while he looked like he was holding a stick of plutonium.

Advertisement

Don’t feel guilty about laughing when you watch the video, Jack’s brother posted this in the description: “Jack is fine and his eyes still work. But more importantly the beautiful, awesome shirt is alive and well too!”

Advertisement


Courtesy of: YouTube / DaveMatthewsBandFan4

Comments