unilad
Advert
Advert
Advert
Advert

Stoned Dog Taken To Hospital After Accidentally Eating Weed

by : UNILAD on : 01 Apr 2017 16:33
Twitter

A dog owner posted a video of her dog who was stoned after eating a joint while on a walk.

Advert

Chloe O’Neill, from Glasgow, took her one-year-old Weimaraner called Gunnar to hospital after he was showing all the signs of being well and truly baked.

Gunnar is shaky on his feet and his eyes were glazed over, you can see his inner Seth Rogan.

Chloe uploaded the footage with the caption ‘not everyday your dogs stones because he ate a joint while on his walk and gets taken to doggy hospital ahahahhah’.

Advert

The tweet has been liked 8.9k times and retweeted 4.5k times with lots of people finding it funny, but others branding it ‘animal cruelty’.

Topics: Animals, Drugs

Credits

Twitter
  1. Twitter

    Chloe O'Neill