Terms and Conditions
UK residents of 18+ years only may participate in Casumo Snowball (“the Promotion”). The promotion will run on 5th January 2018 between 12.30 and 13.30 (“the Promotion Period”). No purchase necessary for entry.
To Participate: Watch the live video ‘Casumo Super Snowball’ (“the Video”) on the UNILAD Facebook page and comment with your guess of how long it will take for each prize to be released from the snowball shown. The participants are allowed 1 guess per Snowball Prize and there will be 4 Snowball prizes in the snowball shown in the video. The participant who correctly guesses the time the prize is released or in the absence of an exact guess the participant whose guess is the closest to the exact one becomes a Snowball Prize Winner (“the Winner/s”).
All participants to the Promotion who register an account with Casumo will automatically enter into a draw to win £1,000. Full Terms & prize details can be found below.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is not necessary but internet access and a valid Facebook account are required.
- Promotion Period: 12.30 GMT to 13.30 GMT on 5th January 2018.
- To Enter:
- Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free).
- Visit the UNILAD Facebook page and watch the live video.
- Comment under the video with your guess of the total time it will take for each of the individual prizes to be released from the snowball.
- One entry per person, per prize in the Snowball (4 in total). Entries must be received within the designated guessing window as advised by the presenter.
- Those entrants who also sign up to Casumo at https://www.casumo.com/en-gb will also be entered into a prize draw.
- During the Promotion Period, the presenter will be announcing “the Mystery Prize”. The Participants will be invited to guess the Mystery Prize and enter in the chance to win a bonus prize.
- The prizes:
- Snowball Prizes. There will be 1 winner per prize.
- 1 x PlayStation 4
- 1 x Chest representing a mystery prize
- 1 x Flight voucher up to a value of £480 (including VAT. Where any further taxes apply, these are the responsibility of the winner) from the winner’s chosen provider to be distributed as they wish.
- 1 x Funbikes MT4A Mini Moto
- Prize Draw:
- 1 x £1,000, provided by bank transfer
- Mystery Bonus Prize
- Snowball Prizes. There will be 1 winner per prize.
- No cash alternatives for physical prizes.
- The Participants are allowed to submit a guess to more than one prize in the snowball however, they are only eligible to one prize in case they correctly guess the time for more than one prize.
- Winner Selection:
- Snowball Prize Winners will be those who correctly guess the length of time it will take for an individual prize to be released from the snowball. If more than one person guesses the correct time for a prize, the winner will be the first person to guess the length of time correctly. In the event of nobody guessing the correct time for a prize, the winner will be the first person who submitted his guess with the closest time to the correct one.
- Mystery Prize Winners: The first participant to correctly guess the mystery prize will be the winner. If no one correctly guesses the mystery prize, no prize will be given away.
- The Prize Draw for those participants who sign up on Casumo will be conducted within 14 working days of the Promotion closing and it will be done by an independent party.
- Winners of the Snowball Prizes will be notified via a message on Facebook within 5 working days after the Promotion Period ends, and the winners need to respond to the message sent by Casumo within 7 days from the day when the message was sent. If a winner does not respond within the stipulated timeframe, Casumo (“the Promoter”) reserves the right to disqualify that winner and pick another winner.
- The Winner of the Prize Draw will be contacted by Facebook message/email within 5 working days of the draw, and is required to respond to the said message/email within 7 days from the date that the message/email was sent. If a winner does not respond within the stipulated timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and pick another winner.
- Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the winner accepting the prize. Prizes can only be sent to the country of residence stated in clause 1 i.e. the UK.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prizes are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- The first name and the initial of the last name of the Winners together with their counties of residence can be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to ROSIE LEACH, PD3, 100 CLIFTON STREET, LOWER GROUND, LONDON, EC2A 4TP which will be available after the 5th February 2018 for 4 weeks.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will exercise its best endeavours to ensure that the Promotion runs as envisaged in a fair and proper manner and that prizes are duly received by the respective Winners. However, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility should for any circumstance this is not duly achieved. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion should any exceptional or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Promoter also has the right to disqualify any participant who the Promoter suspects and/or confirms that s/he tampered or abused the entry process or the Promotion itself. Participants who are suspected or are found to have acted fraudulently and/or dishonestly will not be entitled to the prize.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No appeal to the Promoter’s decision is available.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.
Promoter’s address: Casumo, The Unicorn Centre, Triq l-Uqija, Swieqi, SWQ 2335, Malta