Jack Daniels – Terms & Condition:
Only UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) may participate in the UNILAD (‘the Promoter’) and Jack Daniels competition (“the Promotion”). The Promotion will run between 0:01 20th August 2018 to 23.59 10th September 2018 (“the Promotion Period”).
No purchase necessary for entry. 18+ only. Proof of ID and age will be required.
To Participate: Watch the ‘UNILAD and Jack Daniels sponsored ad (“the Video”) which may appear in your Instagram feed and swipe up to T&Cs landing page.
Alternatively, log into your Facebook and watch the UNILAD and Jack Daniels video follow T&Cs page to enter details to win the prize.
Participants are allowed 1 entry per account,.. UNILAD will review and randomly select the winner after 24hrs of the video going live.
Full Terms & prize details can be found below.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion, the Promoter or Jack Daniels.
- Purchase is not necessary but internet access and a valid Facebook or Instagram account are required.
- Promotion Period: 20th August 2018 – 10th September 2018.
- To Enter:
- Log into your Instagram or Facebook account (or create one for free).
- Visit the UNILAD Facebook page and watch the dedicated video or look out for the Instagram sponsored ads.
- Swipe up on the video to T&Cs or click on the top comment.
- One entry per person, (1 prize available in total).
- Entries must be received within the specified promotion period.
- The prize:
- Two tickets to Jack Daniels Presents: The Vaccines, in Manchester City Centre;
- Welcome drinks at the Bunny Jackson’s bar in Manchester City Centre before boarding the Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey branded bus to the venue;
- X1 Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey Goody Bag (per person);
- X1 Food Token (per person);
- X2 Drink Token (per person); and
- Travel by Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey branded bus to the after-party venue from the gig venue.
- No cash alternatives for physical prize. Non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Winner Selection:
- UNILAD will randomly select a participant who enters the competition. If UNILAD does not contact a participant, they are not eligible for the prize and are not deemed the winner.
- Winner of Jack Daniels competition will be notified via a email 24 hours after the Promotion Period ends, and the winner need to respond to the message sent by UNILAD within 24hrs from the day when the message was sent. If a winner does not respond within the stipulated time frame, UNILAD (“the Promoter”) reserves the right to disqualify that winner and pick another winner.
- The prize will be distributed within 24 hrs of the winner accepting the prize. The prize can only be sent to the country of residence stated in clause 1 i.e. the UK.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will exercise its best endeavours to ensure that the Promotion runs as envisaged in a fair and proper manner and that prizes are duly received by the respective Winners. However, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility should for any circumstance this is not duly achieved. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion should any exceptional or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Promoter also has the right to disqualify any participant who the Promoter suspects and/or confirms that s/he tampered or abused the entry process or the Promotion itself. Participants who are suspected or are found to have acted fraudulently and/or dishonestly will not be entitled to the prize.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No appeal to the Promoter’s decision is available.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.