Only UK residents may participate in UNILAD (‘the Promoter’) and Jurassic World competition (“the Promotion”). The promotion will run on 14th June 2018 between 13:00 GMT 14th June 2018 and 15:00 GMT 14th June 2018 (“the Promotion Period”). No purchase necessary for entry.
To Participate: Watch the live stream ‘UNILAD and Jurassic World Evolution” (“the Video”) on the UNILAD Gaming or UNILAD Entertainment Facebook page and comment to win the prize. The participants are allowed 1 entry per account, per participant. UNILAD will review and select the winner after 72hrs of the live video ending.
Full Terms & prize details can be found below.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion, the Promoter or Jurassic World Evolution
- Purchase is not necessary but internet access and a valid Facebook account are required.
- Promotion Period: 14th June 2018 between 13:00 GMT 14th June 2018 and 15:00 GMT 14th June 2018
- To Enter:
- Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free).
- Visit the UNILAD Gaming or Entertainment Facebook page and watch the dedicated video.
- Comment under the video.
- One entry per person, per prize (1 prize available in total).
- Entries must be received within the specified promotion period.
- The prize:
- 1 x PC Steam Key of Jurassic World Evolution
- No cash alternatives for physical prize.
- Winner Selection:
- UNILAD will randomly select a participant who comments on the specific post. If UNILAD does not contact a participant, they are not eligible for the prize and are not deemed the winner.
- Winner of the Jurassic World Evolution competition will be notified via a message on Facebook within 5 working days after the Promotion Period ends, and the winners need to respond to the message sent by UNILAD within 7 days from the day when the message was sent. If a winner does not respond within the stipulated time frame, UNILAD (“the Promoter”) reserves the right to disqualify that winner and pick another winner.
- Prize will be distributed within 28 days of the winner accepting the prize. Prize can only be sent to the country of residence stated in clause 1 i.e. the UK.
- Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prize are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will exercise its best endeavours to ensure that the Promotion runs as envisaged in a fair and proper manner and that prizes are duly received by the respective Winners. However, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility should for any circumstance this is not duly achieved. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion should any exceptional or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Promoter also has the right to disqualify any participant who the Promoter suspects and/or confirms that s/he tampered or abused the entry process or the Promotion itself. Participants who are suspected or are found to have acted fraudulently and/or dishonestly will not be entitled to the prize.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No appeal to the Promoter’s decision is available.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.