Samsung Terms And Conditions
Only UK residents may participate in the UNILAD and Samsung Competition. (“the Promotion”). The promotion will run between 20:00pm 14th November 2018 and 20:00pm 15th November 2018 (“the Promotion Period”). No purchase necessary for entry.
To Participate: Enter the competition on the dedicated ‘UNILAD and Samsung’ URL (https://www.unilad.co.uk/competition/samsung-galaxy-competition/) The winner will be an entrant selected at random on 19th November 2018 and contacted by 23rd November 2018. The entrant must respond by 17:00pm 26th November 2018. If the entrant does not respond by 17:00pm on 26th November 2018, then they forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected. If an entrant is not contacted by 23rd November 2018 by UNILAD or Samsung then they have not been deemed the winner and will not receive the prize.
Full Terms & prize details can be found below.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is not necessary but internet access and a valid Facebook account are required.
- Promotion Period: 20:00pm 14th November 2018 and 20:00pm 15th November 2018
- To Enter:
- Swipe up on UNILAD Instagram Story on @Uniladmag OR
- Visit https://www.unilad.co.uk/competition/samsung-galaxy-competition/
- Enter details on the dedicated URL
- One entry per person and 1 prize available during promotion period
- Entries must be received within the specified promotion period.
- The prize: 1 x Samsung Galaxy Watch – size and colour to be specified by winner
Colour and size choices: Size: 42mm (Midnight Black or Rose Gold) or 46mm (Silver only)
- No cash alternatives for physical prizes.
- Winner Selection: UNILAD will select a winner at random on 19th November 2018 and contacted by 23rd November 2018. The entrant must respond by 17:00pm 26th November 2018 . If the entrant does not respond by 17:00pm 276th November 2018, then they forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected. If an entrant is not contacted by 23rd November 2018 by UNILAD or Samsung then they have not been deemed the winner and will not receive the prize.
Winners of the UNILAD and Samsung competition, will be notified via an email from UNILAD within 5 working days after the Promotion Period ends, and the winners need to respond to the message sent by UNILAD within 7 days from the day when the message was sent. If a winner does not respond within the stipulated timeframe, UNILAD (“the Promoter”) reserves the right to disqualify that winner and pick another winner.
- Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the winner accepting the prize. Prizes can only be sent to the country of residence stated in clause 1 i.e. the UK.
- The prize provider will be Samsung UK
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prizes are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- The first name and the initial of the last name of the Winners together with their counties of residence can be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to RICKY PORT, 2 TABERNACLE STREET, LONDON, EC2A 4LU which will be available after the XXX for 4 weeks
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will exercise its best endeavours to ensure that the Promotion runs as envisaged in a fair and proper manner and that prizes are duly received by the respective Winners. However, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility should for any circumstance this is not duly achieved. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion should any exceptional or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Promoter also has the right to disqualify any participant who the Promoter suspects and/or confirms that s/he tampered or abused the entry process or the Promotion itself. Participants who are suspected or are found to have acted fraudulently and/or dishonestly will not be entitled to the prize.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the running of the Promotion and for no other purpose except for those you agree to in these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No appeal to the Promoter’s decision is available.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.
Promoter’s address: UNILAD, 2 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4LU