Thatchers Competition – Terms & Condition:
Only England and Wales residents may participate in UNILAD (‘the Promoter’) and Thatchers competition (“the Promotion”). The promotion will run on 24th August 2018 between 5pm GMT and 6pm GMT 27th August 2018 (“the Promotion Period”). No purchase necessary for entry.
To Participate: Log in Facebook and watch the UNILAD & Thatchers video (“the Video”) on the UNILAD Facebook page. Comment on the video to be entered into the draw. The participants are allowed 1 entry per account, per participant. Thatchers will randomly shortlist 5 x people before reviewing and then selecting the winner after 72hrs of the competition ending.
Full Terms & prize details can be found below.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of England and Wales in the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion, the Promoter or Thatchers.
- Purchase is not necessary.
- Promotion Period: 24th August 2018 between 5pm GMT and 6pm GMT 27th August 2018
- Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free).
- Visit the UNILAD Facebook page and watch the dedicated video.
- Comment on the video to be entered into the competition.
- One entry per person, per prize (1 prize available in total).
- Entries must be received within the specified promotion period.
- The prize:
- Thatchers cider truck for a period of time at your party (up to 3 hours) at winner’s property for full use of the stocked truck. Quantity of cider dependant on amount of people at party. Please drink responsibly.
- Thatchers will have the right to publish photos and video footage of winner and friends
- Anyone at the property and taking part will need ID.
- Winner requires private land for Thatchers Cider Truck to be able to serve alcohol.
- Subject to availability of the Thatchers Cider Truck.
- Winner must have property accessible by road, room for a Land Rover to fit into.
- Thatchers will not be liable for any damage to property.
- No cash alternatives for physical prize.
- Winner Selection:
- The 5 shortlisted entries will be notified via a private message sent by UNILAD within 72 hours of the Promotion Period ending. They will need to respond with their contact details for Thatchers to contact them via email or phone. If the shortlisted entries do not respond within 24 hours, Thatchers (“the Promoter”) reserves the right to disqualify any shortlisted entrants and pick another person. Thatchers (“the Promoter”) reserves the right to disqualify any shortlisted entrants and replace them with another entry.
- Prize will be distributed depending on availability and location of winner. Prize can only be sent to the country of residence stated in clause 1 i.e. England and Wales.
- Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prize are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or offer an alternative prize.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will exercise its best endeavours to ensure that the Promotion runs as envisaged in a fair and proper manner and that prizes are duly received by the respective Winners. However, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility should for any circumstance this is not duly achieved. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the Promotion should any exceptional or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Promoter also has the right to disqualify any participant who the Promoter suspects and/or confirms that s/he tampered or abused the entry process or the Promotion itself. Participants who are suspected or are found to have acted fraudulently and/or dishonestly will not be entitled to the prize.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No appeal to the Promoter’s decision is available.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.