Only UK residents may participate in the UNILAD and Vue promotion (“the Promotion”). The Promotion will run from 4th of August 12pm to 9th of August 12pm GMT (“the Promotion Period”).
To Participate: comment on the dedicated ”UNILAD and Vue Cinemas” post (“the Video”) on the UNILAD Entertainment Facebook page. Participants are allowed 1 entry per Facebook account. UNILAD will review and select the winner after 72hrs of the live video ending.
Full Terms & prize details can be found below.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, aged 16 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion, the Promoters or Tango Ice Blast.
- No purchase is necessary though internet access and a valid Facebook account are required.
- Promotion Period: 4th of August 12pm to 9th of August 12pm GMT
- To Enter:
- Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free).
- Visit the UNILAD Entertainment Facebook page and watch the dedicated video.
- Comment in the designated area under the Video.
- One entry per Facebook account (1 prize available in total).
- Entries must be received within the specified Promotion Period.
- The prize:
- The prize consists of a one free regular or large sized Tango Ice Blast for the named winner of the Promotion when they purchase at least one ticket for any screening at a UK based Vue venue.
- Prize is non-transferable and may only be claimed by the named winner. The winner must claim their Free Tango Ice Blast card from their chosen Vue venue in the UK and present their card with valid photo ID on every visit where they claim their free Tango Ice Blast.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Prize is subject to availability. Vue reserves the right at its sole discretion to discontinue serving Tango Ice Blast products. Should this arise, Vue will substitute the Prize with a directly comparable product of equivalent or greater value.
- Additional 75p booking fee per ticket applies to tickets purchased online via myvue.com and via the Vue call centre.
- Vue’s Guest Admissions Policy and Ticket Terms and Conditions apply..
- No cash alternative.
- Winner Selection:
- UNILAD will randomly select a participant who comments on the post. If UNILAD does not contact a participant, they are not deemed the winner.
- The winner will be selected after 72 hours of the live video closing.
- Winner of the Promotion will be notified via a message on Facebook within 5 working days after the Promotion Period ends, and the winner will need to respond to the message sent by UNILAD within 7 days from the day the message was sent. If a winner does not respond within the stipulated time frame, UNILAD reserves the right to disqualify that winner and pick another winner using the same process set out above until a winner responds to the message sent by Unilad.
- The Winner’s details will be passed by Unilad to Vue
- A wallet sized Vue and Tango Ice Blast card with the winner’s name on will be sent within 28 days of the winner accepting the Prize. This card, when presented in a Vue venue, will entitle the named winner to the Prize. The card can only be set to an address in the UK
- Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the Prize is available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoters or by their agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoters may use your name, and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoters will use their reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Promotion runs as envisaged in a fair and proper manner and that the prize card is duly received by the respective Winners. However, the Promoters do not assume any responsibility should for any circumstance this is not duly achieved. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or change the Promotion should any exceptional or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The Promoters also have the right to disqualify any participant who the Promoters reasonably believe or know to have tampered or abused the entry process or the Promotion itself. Participants who are suspected or are found to have acted fraudulently and/or dishonestly will be disqualified from the Promotion without notice.
- The Promoters will only use the personal details supplied for the running of the Promotion in accordance with their privacy policies (available on request from [email protected] and in respect of Vue at www.myvue.com/privacy), and for no other purpose except for those you agree to in these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made directly by the person whose Facebook account is used to enter the Promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting the Prize or participating in the Promotion.
- The decision of the Promoters shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.