Man Threatens ‘To Blow Up’ Morrisons In Disturbing Eyewitness Footage

man threatens morrisons petrolUNILAD

Disturbing footage appearing to show a man threatening to ‘kill everyone’ in a central London Morrisons store with two bottles of petrol has gone viral.

In the video a man can be seen threatening police officers in the aisles of the Morrisons supermarket on Holloway Road, Islington, last night (June 25).

Holding two bottles of petrol, the man can be seen aggressively yelling at several officers ‘this is my year’, ‘come on’, ‘let’s do this thing, I don’t want to talk no more’ and ‘I’ll kill all you motherf***ers’.

You can watch the video here:

As the officers speak to him, the man puts down the bottles of petrol and is arrested before being escorted away.

Lee Adams, 36, filmed the footage after reporting the incident to the police at about 7.45pm last night.

Speaking exclusively to UNILAD, Lee explained how he became concerned after spotting the man at a petrol station filling up empty juice bottles.

man threatens morrisons petrolUNILAD

Calling the police being disturbed by the man’s strange behaviour, Lee also followed him to the Morrisons store.

He said:

There was an Uber driver filling up his car and the man approached him, grabbed the pump out of his hand and started to fill the empty juice bottles up in anger.

I then see him pull a lighter out of his pocket and at this point I thought he was going to blow the petrol garage up but he didn’t use it and placed it straight back into his pocket.

At this point I called the police. He was angry and his behaviour was strange. I followed the suspect down Holloway Road while driving me car. He went into McDonald’s, grabbed loads of tissue and headed to Morrison’s.

I then see him enter a Muslim community cafe where he said something to the customers and then immediately left.

man threatens morrisons petrolUNILAD

As the man entered the Morrisons store, Lee followed on foot continuing to update the police with his movements.

When the police arrived, they told everyone to stand back for safety and questioned the man about his actions.

Lee added:

When I first see the male he only had one bottle of fuel, then at the scene he dropped two bottles of fuel on the floor in front of the police. That’s when the police drew their stun guns because they thought he was going to light it.

After the male had sent the stun guns he calmed down and let the police arrest him.

To me this was an foiled terror attack, I think. I stopped a very serious incident happening. When I witnessed this I was quite scared and concerned for the public safety.

The police inspector said to me you and your colleague stopped something very serious here and should be proud of yourselves for calling the police about this.

You can watch footage of the suspect being arrested here:

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police confirmed to UNILAD this was not a ‘terror attack’.

Their statement read:

A 29-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of a public order offence.

Police were called to a supermarket in Hertslet Road, N7 at 19:55hrs on Monday, 25 June following reports of a disturbance.

Officers attended and found a man behaving in a threatening and aggressive manner. After a short period of communication with officers the 29-year-old man became compliant to instructions and was arrested on suspicion of public order offence and theft of petrol.

He has been taken to a north London police station for questioning. There are no reported injuries.

The spokesman also stated a taser was not used and enquiries continue.

If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via [email protected] To license this article contact [email protected]