Woman Blames Sainsbury’s After Burning Cottage Pie She Put In Microwave For 45 Minutes
A woman who microwaved a cottage pie for 45 minutes complained to the supermarket which sold it to her after it came out burnt and inedible.
20-year-old Kylie Jarman had planned to tuck into the tasty treat with her sister-in-law Sarah, however they were unable to enjoy the ready meal after microwaving the pie for 45 minutes – rather than cooking it in the oven for 45 minutes, as per the instructions.
Jarman, who had spent £1.39 on the pie, complained about said instructions online, sharing a photo of the burnt dish and advising others not to buy the meal, as ‘this is what happens when you put it in the microwave for 45 minutes.’
Uploading her error to Facebook, Kylie wrote:
Don’t buy cottage pie from Sainsbury’s as this is what happens when you put it in the microwave for 45 minutes.
Thankfully, plenty of Kylie’s friends were there for her, to offer a few words of wisdom and the proper way to warm up a nutritious and delicious ready meal.
Helpfully, many people pointed out Kylie’s error, saying: ‘Four to five minutes more like!’ and ’45 mins in the microwave, I’m surprised it’s not radioactive.’
Kylie saw the funny side though, adding: ‘We can have a laugh about it now. It’s silly but we’ve had a giggle.’
If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via [email protected]