After the PC Patch went live last week, Bethesda have now rolled out a fix for some of Fallout 4‘s biggest problems on consoles.
Patch 1.2 is 505 MB, and is already available to download on Playstation 4, while Xbox One owners will have to wait until later this week.
The patch will fix a number of bugs that have dogged the game since it’s release last month, including players getting stuck in terminals, a glitch on the When Freedom Calls quest, and a few general fixes. The full list is below.
– General memory and stability improvements.
– Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant.
– Optimizations to skinned decal rendering.
– Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals.
– Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions.
– Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete.
– During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate.
– Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games.
Fallout 4 has been criticised for its many bugs and glitches, and it seems Bethesda have been working hard to get the game working smoothly.
Mark is the Gaming Editor for UNILAD. Having grown up a gaming addict, he’s been deeply entrenched in culture and spends time away from work playing as much as possible. Mark studied music at University and found a love for journalism through going to local gigs and writing about them for local and national publications.