WWE 2K16 Gameplay Details Come In From Gamescom And It Looks Huge
With a packed week of gaming news set to come out of Gamescom 2015, WWE 2k16 have started things off with a host of new features.
After a very disappointing outing last year, 2K, Yukes, Visual Concepts and WWE, are setting out to make this year’s instalment of the popular wrestling game the biggest yet.
Here’s a quick list of what to expect:
– 120 unique wrestlers to pick from, which doesn’t include any re-skins of characters.
– MyCareer will return and allows you to take any wrestler through the ranks into the Wrestling Hall of Fame.
– Commentary from John “Bradshaw” Layfield, as well as favourites King and Cole.
– Create your own events, arenas, championships and divas.
– No loading scenes between entrances, and opposition players can be attacked during their entrance.
– Improved AI and an overhauled online mode.
– Ladder, handicap and tornado tag matches will all return.
The gameplay itself has also been massively touched up to make things feel more seamless and real, with grappling and reversals being much more satisfying to pull off.
On top of all this, we’ve got three videos depicting Finn Bálor and Seth Rollins’ full entrance sequence, as well as a brief glimpse at some gameplay.
WWE 2k16 is set for release on October 27th and will feature on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 4 and Playstation 3.
Most Read StoriesMost Read