unilad
Advert
Advert
Advert
Advert

Shocking Images Show Damage Done To Guy Who Ate Three Tide Pods

by : UNILAD on : 30 Jan 2018 11:56

He explains the pods JR consumed were acidic and so corroded the lining of the oesophagus, finally inducing a death state due to clotted blood.

Advert

With a combination of these reactions, increased heart rate and low blood oxygen levels, JR showed imminent respiratory failure.

Stephen Kaminstki, CEO for the American Association of Poison Control Centers, said:

Since our first alert to this life-threatening activity, the trend of intentionally ingesting single-load laundry packets has increased in its popularity despite repeated warnings.

We cannot stress enough how dangerous this is to the health of individuals – it can lead to seizure, pulmonary edema, respiratory arrest, coma and even death.

Advert

JR was able to make a recovery from his injuries but without immediate medical attention, could have lost his life.

It’s a sad state of affairs we need such drastic measures to stop people literally eating a cocktail of chemicals which would kill them, but this is where we are now.

In case you were in any doubt: DO NOT EAT TIDE PODS. THEY ARE POISON.

Topics: Health

Credits

Youtube
  1. Youtube

    Chubbyemu