Hackers Claim To Have Leaked Shocking Personal Emails Of David Beckham
Hackers have leaked some very sweary emails that they claim were sent by footballing icon David Beckham.
The leaks appear to show Beckham calling the honours committee “unappreciative c**ts”, apparently rejecting lesser honours by saying; “Unless it’s a knighthood f*** off”, reports The Sun.
The alleged emails were released by Football Leaks, basically WikiLeaks for Football.
Football Leaks claim the emails contain the former England captain saying several things that go strongly against his wholesome public image:
– He initially didn’t want to use his own cash to fund his charity, allegedly replying: ‘I don’t want to put my personal money into this cause,’ adding: ‘To pour this million into the fund, is like putting my own money in. If there was no fund, the money would be for me. This f****** money is mine.’, according to the Daily Mail.
– He demanded UNICEF pay for a £6,685 business class flight despite his sponsors splashing out on a private jet
– David went onto the Jonathan Ross chat showjust to raise the prospect of a knighthood
– Beckham picked the ‘stay’ side in the Scottish independence referendum because he thought it would make him look better to “the establishment”.
– He ranted when singer Katherine Jenkins was handed an OBE.
– Beckham had plans to make money by being one of the first civilians to go into space.
The alleged ‘leaks’ seem almost designed to make David Beckham look like a bit of a prick and unsurprisingly he has hit back through a spokesperson, report Digital Spy:
This story is based on outdated material taken out of context from hacked and doctored private emails from a third party server and gives a deliberately inaccurate picture.
David and UNICEF are rightly proud of what they have and will continue to achieve together and are happy to let the facts speak for themselves.
David Beckham already has an OBE but these apparent emails seem to paint him as a man furiously obsessed with the pursuit of a knighthood.
In fairness there have only been fourteen footballers who have been knighted so Beckham would join an elite list by being knighted.
However, these alleged emails seem claim that he isn’t trying to obtain the honour in a very chivalrous way.
CreditsDigital Spy and 2 others
David Beckham targeted by hackers who release personal emails claiming he called gong bosses 'unappreciative c****' after knighthood snub - and refused to donate $1m to charity, saying 'It's my f****** money'