unilad
Advert
Advert
Advert
Advert

Man Gets Seriously Injured After E-Cigarette Explodes In His Face

by : UNILAD on : 17 Sep 2015 19:02

ecig webecig web

One man from Cobb County in Georgia, US, suffered horrific burns when an e-cigarette exploded in his face.

Advert

James Lauria saw a hole blown through his palate and second degree burns to his face and chest, when the device malfunctioned and exploded.

The 23 year old said it was just a ‘normal day’ at work back on July 29th, before the e-cigarette exploded, and the ‘last thing’ he remembers is being airlifted to hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Lnv_qsPYU

After spending time in the burns unit, James is now staying at his parents house while he recuperates, and is on a liquid only diet.

Advert

He now speaks with a lisp, and wants to warn others of the potential dangers that come from using e-cigarettes, with 100 fires in the UK alone thought to have been caused by the devices in the last couple of years.

Topics: News

Credits

Independent
  1. Independent

    Man suffers fractured neck, third degree burns and has hole blown through the roof of his mouth after e-cigarette explodes