Teen’s Penis Stuck In Drainpipe, Freed Using Circular Saw

0 Shares
Teen's Penis Stuck In Drainpipe, Freed Using Circular SawViral Press

While we’re not here to judge on how other people get their jollies, we probably would recommend you don’t stick your you-know-what in a metal pipe like this fella did, because it can have disastrous consequences.

A 16-year-old boy from Malaysia learned the hard way when he had to be freed with a circular saw after using a drainpipe as a sex toy.

The unidentified teen’s genitals swelled during the act of love and became stuck in the pipework, which sounds like a scene that could straight out of American Pie.

Step aside, Jim:

He tried to free himself from the pipes attached to the walls for more than an hour, but was forced to shout of his housemates for help when he released he couldn’t be freed.

Senior Fire Officer Seniman Idris confirmed he received an emergency call from the teen’s residence in Johor, Malaysia, at around 10pm on May 20.

He said:

The metal pipe is about six inches in length with a [thickness] of five millimetres, and is no longer used. The firemen had to cut the pipe first.

Teen's Penis Stuck In Drainpipe, Freed Using Circular SawViral Press

Rescue officers from the Tangkak Fire and Rescue Station arrived at the boy’s home, where they brought a metal cutting saw to manually cut the pipe free from the wall.

However, the young lad’s penis was still stuck within the pipe, and rescuers were forced to remove the entire pipe, which was around 30mm wide.

A clip, which is certainly not for the faint hearted, shows medics and a fireman using a circular saw to remove the pipe after arriving in hospital.

Teen's Penis Stuck In Drainpipe, Freed Using Circular SawViral Press

In the video, the boy can be seeing fidgeting around, visibly uncomfortable (to say the least), as he’s finally freed just before midnight.

The boy’s housemates were warned by doctors from the Sultanah Fatimah Specialist Hospital to seal off the pipe, to prevent incidents like this one happening again. It’s pretty hard to imagine the 16-year-old would attempt to head home and make the same mistake again, but then again, it’s hard to imagine what thought process brought him to doing it in the first place.

Fire Officer Idris added:

The case was resolved with the expertise of the hospital and the victim was stable.

The incident caused his privates to be swollen, but he only had minor injuries.

That story definitely could’ve had a much more sinister ending. All’s well that ends well.

If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via [email protected]