UNILAD FilmSigned Book Giveaway Terms and Conditions–American Assassin
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via UNILAD Film Facebook channel and only one entry per Facebook account.
4. The opening date for entries is 13:00 on Thursday 14th September. The closing date of the prize draw is 19:00 on Thursday 21st September. Entries received after this time will not valid.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. The winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Friday 22nd September.
7. Each winner will receive 1 x Signed American Assassin book by Michael Keaton and Dylan O’Brien.
8. Each winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) from 18th August and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to each winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for each winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180).The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Each winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 7 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss,
damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is UNILAD, Floor 2, Conavon Court, 12 Blackfriars Street, Salford, M3 5BQ, United Kingdom.
21. A valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Facebook user is needed.
22. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.