#UNILADAdventure Competition Terms And Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Bentley Harrington Limited t/a UNILAD and its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The winner will be selected….. and contacted shortly thereafter. The decision as to the winner will be made by UNILAD and will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via any of the following routes:
– Instagram, using the hashtag #uniladadventure
4. There is no restriction on the number of entries an entrant may submit.
5. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their entry does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
6. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s up name will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: …. (UNILAD, 2 Tabernacle Street)
7. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 30 August 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The winner will be contacted by the UNILAD by telephone or email by 9th September 2018. Should UNILAD be unable to contact the winner within 5 working days of notification or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, UNILAD reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The prize is described as available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
10. DETAILS OF THE PRIZE
One winning entrant will win a holiday with TruTravels Ltd which must be redeemed through UNILAD for a holiday for one person to a tour destination of TruTravels Ltd offering. All travel must be arranged and organised via UNILAD
11. The prize must be taken as one package.
12. The prize does not include travel to and from airports, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs. It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of UNILAD.
15. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry and in accordance with UNILAD’s data protection policy.
16. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of UNILAD. Accordingly the UNILAD may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the UNILAD or affiliated parties as a result thereof.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
19. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.