Video Shows What Humans Will Look Like In 1,000 Years
This video shows what humans might be like in 1,000 years time.
Turns out we’ll be very different creatures, we might develop red eyes, be much better looking and have darker skin, the Daily Mail reports.
Apparently climate change, artificial intelligence and genetic mutations will effect how are bodies transform over the years.
The video, by Canada-based AsapScience, puts forward a hypothetical scenario where ‘nanobots – or tiny robots – will be suddenly integrated into our own bodies, enhancing our abilities’.
Apparently this is what we can look forward to in the future:
– We’ll have darker skin due to global warming
– Nanobots will be integrated into our bodies
– We’ll be taller and thinner as a result of climate change
– Our eyes may turn red from genetic mutations
– We could have superhuman abilities, also from genetic mutations
– We’ll generally be smarter, stronger and better looking
It’s a brave new world. Literally.