Conor McGregor Tried Celebrating Son’s 1st Birthday But Everyone Was Looking At His Bulge

0 Shares
Conor McGregor at UFC Press Conference Getty

Conor McGregor can’t stop stealing the limelight. First, he overshadowed the UFC 223 media day by allegedly attacking a bus and now, he’s stolen the spotlight from his son on his first birthday. 

That’s right, the UFC fighter managed to pull focus from his son on his first birthday. Thankfully though, he didn’t crash a press conference this time.

Instead, he chose to wear shorts, which were a bit too tight, giving everyone a good glimpse of little Conor, and I’m not talking about his son!

Conor McGregor at Mayweather press conferenceGetty

In photos posted to Instagram on Saturday, (May 5), the 29-year-old MMA fighter posed in skinny shorts with his girlfriend, Dee Devlin, and their child, Conor Jack McGregor Jnr at his first birthday party.

Unfortunately for Conor Senior, his choice of trouser didn’t leave much to the imagination, if you know what I mean.

Fans of the fighter immediately noticed the revealing photos and took to the internet to praise Conor:

Conor Jr’s 1st birthday party ❤️

A post shared by Conor McGregor Official (@thenotoriousmma) on

One wrote: ‘That bulge is sick, bro…killing it with that monster’, while another quipped: ‘You can literally see your dick in the last shot bro’.

Other more civic-minded fans were concerned for Conor’s guests, with one user writing: ‘I mean… how do you think all those people felt the whole time trying NOT to look?’

While Conor clearly couldn’t be happier celebrating his son’s birth with family, things look a bit stormier in his professional life.

MMA and UFC star Conor McGregorConor McGregor/Instagram

Last month, McGregor was charged with assault and criminal mischief following an alleged attack on UFC superstar, Khabib Nurmagomedov’s bus, ahead of the UFC 223 event.

Should he be found guilty, Conor could face some serious jail time as the charge of assault carries an eleven-year sentence.

It’s alleged McGregor, along with a group of about twenty others, confronted Nurmagomedov, who was on a bus leaving the event.

Conor Mcgregor is seen leaving the 78th Precinct in Brooklyn, April 6, 2018 in New YorkGetty

Supposedly, McGregor ran up alongside the slowly moving bus before grabbing a metal equipment dolly, which he threw at the bus’s window, before trying to throw other objects in the vicinity,

Fighters Ray Borg and Michael Chiesa were allegedly injured by the shattered glass, and sent to the hospital. Both men were then removed from the card on the advice of the NYSAC and the UFC’s medical team.

Following the alleged attack, McGregor went on the run but eventually, he handed himself in. He was held overnight at the 78th precinct in Brooklyn, New York, just a couple of blocks away from the Barclay Centre, where the altercation is said to have taken place.

conor mcgregor in court following assault chargesGetty

Following the incident UFC president, Dana White, claimed Conor’s actions were disgusting, and it put the Irish man’s future in the sport at risk.

He said:

I think everybody is going to be pretty disgusted. Listen, if you don’t like Khabib then fight him. You can do it legally. This fight is happening Saturday we could have done it. You could have done it within the rules of fighting.

But you want to grab 30 friends and come down here and do what you did today. It is disgusting. I don’t know if he is on drugs or whatever his deal is. This is a guy who just had a baby.

Do you want to be in business with Conor McGregor right now? I don’t think anybody is going to want him right now.

Conor is currently out on $50,000 bail until his court appearance on June 14 later this year.

If you have a story you want to tell send it to UNILAD via [email protected]