Every kid should be taught not to play with fireworks, but you’d hope they have enough sense not to try and eat them.
This chap was never given that entirely obvious lesson and actually tried to consumer a lit cherry bomb.
What his aim was? I have no fucking idea, but he lights the small explosive and rapidly shoves it into his mouth.
Check it out:
Seriously, what was he expecting?
As reported by the Daily Mail, the footage is believed to have been captured in China and was uploaded to Live Leak two days ago.
Unsurprisingly the guy’s baffling disregard for his own safety sent the video viral.
Just to be clear – DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.