Man Slammed For Vile Madeleine McCann Tattoo On His Bum
A man has been slammed on social media for sharing a photo of a vile Madeleine McCann tattoo he has on his bum.
Daniel Gadsden posted a snap of his new tattoo on his Facebook page on Wednesday (May 2) which of course caused outrage reading: ‘McCann’s Are Guilty’.
Tagging his location as Calvia, Majorca, Daniel wrote: ‘What have I woke up with’, sharing a photo of the body ink on the top of his right buttock.
He shared the photo on the eve of the 11th anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance:
Throughout the investigation into Maddie’s disappearance senior detectives from both the UK and Portugal have said repeatedly parents Kate and Gerry are not suspects.
The couple themselves have also always denied any involvement in the incident.
A spokesman told The Mirror the McCann family would not be ‘dignifying’ Gadsden with a comment despite his antics.
The football yob from Telford, Shropshire, who was previously given a three-year-long Football Banning Order in December 2016, was heavily criticised in the comments section on his post for the highly offensive tattoo.
Imogen Higgins was clearly affected writing:
Some folk just do not know any better as they go through life casually abusing other people and in this case little twins of the family.
Sue White was quite to the point in her comment simply stating:
You little s***.
Meanwhile a user known as Beth Jade was disappointed in Gadsden commenting:
You’re an embarrassment to this family.
Others though enjoyed Gadsden’s post commenting on it with laughing emojis and some calling him a ‘legend’.
Speaking out about the tattoo, Gadsden added:
All I’ve got to say is I’ve not had one bad comment about it so people must think the same as me.
He clearly hasn’t read all the comments then.
Madeline disappeared aged three-years-old on the evening of May 3, 2007, from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
In one of the most heavily reported on missing-person case in history, Maddie’s whereabouts is still currently unknown.
She would now be approaching her fifteenth birthday.
11 years on the investigation is still ongoing with the UK government yesterday (May 3) pledging a new cash injection of over £150,000 which will allow Operation Grange to continue until September this year.
As reported by The Telegraph, Home Office Minister of State, Baroness Williams of Trafford made the following statement:
An application from the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) for further Special Grant funding for Operation Grange for 1 April – 30 September 2018 has been received.
This is for an amount similar to the £154,000 granted for the period of 1 October 2017 – 31 March 2018. The MPS has been briefed that its latest application will be granted.
Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange was launched by the Metropolitan Police in 2011 and is reportedly following several lines of inquiry.
Further details about their investigation have not yet been released to the public.
Our thoughts are with the family of Madeleine McCann at this difficult time.
If you have a story to tell, contact UNILAD via [email protected]